Thursday, June 7, 2007

PARIS HILTON'S HOUSE ARREST

When Paris was sentenced to jail, her original time was about 45 days. Even before she served one day, it was reduced to 23 days. Now after serving only 3 days, she has been released due to "the jail being overcrowded" and is under house arrest with ankle bracelet for 40 days.

I have a really big problem with all of this garbage. First, her cell belonged to her alone so how overcrowded could it be? Talk about favoritism. She not only gets to avoid the mandatory body search, she gets her own cell then she is released to house confinement. I can't imagine how confining her house really is. I can only imagine the size of a Hilton heress' mansion. So what if she is confined to the house? What can't she do?? Shopping, heck have any store send over some people with whatever stuff she wants to buy. Dancing, heck she can afford to pay any live band show up. She can probably entertain a couple of hundred of her closest friends in the basement. Food, heck she can have any restaurant in Los Angeles send their best chef to make whatever poor Paris desires. There is nothing outside of getting in her car (after all this why would she want to drive again anyway) and actually going somewhere. Ah geez it breaks my poor heart.

I can only hope that the next person who is sentenced to time for doing exactly what Paris was charged and indicted with, demands the exact same treatment as she received plus also demands to be sent to Paris' home to serve out their sentence.

Almost makes me want to get drunk and test it out!!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

It's ridiculous, isn't it? Aside from hearing that she is back in jail, it would be nice NOT to hear the name "Paris Hilton" again!

Joan said...

I was so tempted to post about poor Ms. Hilton but I've already done one and I think there's a limit per blogger...:~)

Patti said...

I was tempted as well... Poor thing. Not!!