Friday, June 15, 2007

hi ho..hi ho...it's off to Iowa I go

I am so ready for this vacation, I am almost bursting with excitment. In only one day I will be sitting on the porch (probably rocking)visiting with best friends and best (only) brother. I just can't wait.

I haven't made lists like my cousin Joan but everything is close to the suitcase ready to be packed when I get home from work. I even remembered to toss my camera in this morning. I will live a week without whatever I forget. How much stuff does one need while one is spending a week rocking on the front porch.

If we have time, I will use Carla's computer but if not, I want to thank everyone for your good wishes.

Lynn, have a great week and keep reminding yourself that it's almost time for you vacation. Joan and I will be back before you can forget what we look like!!

4 comments:

Patti said...

have a great time!
rock away!!

Lynn said...

Have a safe trip! By the time you return, I will be on summer vacation...my first summer off in years;~D

Anonymous said...

lunn you have truly earned this summer off and I am sure when Joan gets back you and she will find many things to get into.

I promise to work on Frank to get his butt out here to spend time with mom.

See you when I get back.

Midlife Mom said...

Hey, rock on Moose Buyer! Have a wonderful trip and make good use of that rocking chair and some good books! Check in when you get back!