Saturday, May 26, 2007

I hope the moose understands.......

I am so frustrated by computers. Yesterday I placed the picture of the moose I purchased for our lodge on my work computer. When I looked at my blog site this morning on my home computer, I realized I had made a couple of spelling mistakes to I went back into the blog edit to correct the spelling.

I assumed that the only thing I had corrected was the spelling but when I went back into my blog site, lo and behold, the moose had disappeared. Obviously I have done something wrong and I am now having trouble putting the moose picture back on my site.

I refuse to give up but it's obviously going to take some practice on my part. I promise he will be back on display as soon as I figure out how to get it done.

6 comments:

Joan said...

If you need help, just give me a call and wmaybe we can figure it out together!!!

Patti said...

What is the moose's name?

If you don't have one maybe us bloggers can come up with one...

Looking forward to the photo

the moose buyer said...

I will probably have to wait until I get back to work since I have a much newer and faster computer but I refuse to give up and the handsome beast will once again appear on this blog!!!!

the moose buyer said...

By the way, he has no name. I have been to many Moose Family Centers all over California and don't think I have ever heard a name for any of their moose. I don't think it would be disrespectful though but would would you name a moose??

Patti said...

An "M" name. Marty, Mikey, Moe.

Let's think of a good one. ;-)

Lynn said...

That'll teach you not to go back and fix a mistake. (BTW, I am impressed that you even had the picture of the moose up at all...I still can't figure out how to post pictures... (sigh). Am awaiting your success.