Monday, November 19, 2007

Sometimes I envy Joan

this will be quick because I am swamped here at the office.

I have been reading Joan's blog every day, and I really envy her the time to do one every single day besides having something to say every single day.

We are busy here at the office trying to get everything bought to ramp for year end shipments and I am not sure how long it will last. Besides, we only have 3 working days this week.

Until then, please know blogging friends I haven't forgotten that I promised to do a blog about my stomach bariatric surgery.

Tonight I promised to work our football mini-meal at the Moose.

Hope everyone is well and if I don't get back this week you all have a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Patti, I am praying your mom is handling her fire crisis. I can't imagine how tough it can be.

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

May today and every day be blessed with simple, quiet moments of thanksgiving!! Happy Thanksgiving to my dear American friends from across the border:-) xoxo