Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Two things

I received this meme from Ralph (also known as daddums) so I will reveal more about myself also:

Two names I go by: Leslie (middle name) and "I"
Two think you are wearing right now: long sleeve shirt and uggs
two things you would want in a relationship: love and fun
Two of you favorite things to do: sleep and Moose functions.
Two things you want badly now: Retirement and Retirement
Two pets you have had: siamese cat 30 yrs ago and black lab 14 yrs ago.
Two people you hope will fill this out - anyone who wishes to reveal more about themselves.
Two things I did last night: bet on the Giants and watched some T.V.
Two things you ate today: Half a tuna sandwich and coleslaw
Two things you are doing tomorrow: driving to work and working
Two longest car rides: Montreal to New York with parents, St Louis to Minneapolis for work.
Two favorite holidays: any ones I have the day off.
two favorite beverages: Diet pepsi and tea
Two people no longer alive you would like to talk to: Brother Frank and both parents (ok 3)

5 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I love these memes just so that I can find out more about a person...I'm nosy that way! hehe I was looking for some Valentine clipart online the other day and came across one that made me think of you right away...I want to email it to you but don't have your email address so can you please email it to me at carole_57@hotmail.com and I'll send you the clipart I found for you:-) xox

the moose buyer said...

Pea, I will E-mail you.

I love your room by the way. It's so cozy and you are probably ready for cozy this winter. I know it's been the pits for you guys. That the only lousy part of the "Maple Leaf" wonderful country.

Patti said...

Moosie, How about doing another meme?

In other words, I just tagged you. (and your cousins)

Midlife Mom said...

Great meme! I learned a lot of new things about you. Just like Pea, I am nosy, like to know all the facts! ha!

I thought of you while on our trip this past week. We went by a Moose Lodge in Miami!!! It caught my eye but I didn't have time to get the 'ole camera out to get a picture! Darn it!

The Little Red Riding Hood joke was a hoot!!!!

Sage said...

Moose, can I borrow this for my blog ... pretty please...

Sage