Monday, January 28, 2008

A Monday Morning Laugh

Usually when I am reading something, I picture in my mind what I am reading. This morning a good friend sent me this joke and the picure in my mind made this start a very good day for a Monday. So I ask you to join me in picturing these scenes........

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping thru the forest road when she sees the big bad wolf crouched down behind a log. "My, what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf". The wolf jumps up and runs away.

Further down the road, Little Red Riding Hood see the wolf again. This time he is crouched behind a bush. "My, what big ears you have, Mr. Wolf". Again, the wolf jumps up and runs away.

About 1/4 mile down the road, Little Red Riding Hood see the wolf. This time he is crouched down behind a rock. "My, what big teeth you have, Mr. Wolf."

With that the wolf jumps up and SCREAMS... 'WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF KID.....I'M TRYING TO POOP!!"

Hope your visual imagination worked like mine and gave you a wonderful laugh. You all have a great week!!!

6 comments:

Joan said...

This one had me laughing out loud!!!

Patti said...

Funny one, Moosie

Lynn said...

hahaha heeheehee. Thanks for the laugh.

Ralph said...

Why doesn't the wolf train himself to use the litter box? Better yet, why didn't he go before his travels?

Moose, here's the poop BTW: I have a meme I think you will enjoy at my site...

Michele said...

*giggle* ... not used to seeing jokes on your blog... I liked this one.
(Hug)

Pam said...

Ha! You'd think that a wolf who could speak could find an outhouse or something...

Hey, weren't you going to move to the frozen tundra of Iowa...? You're missing all the fun cold sub-zero temps!