Thursday, February 8, 2007

MORE CANDIDATES PART III

Well Rudy has confirmed that he,too, will be running for President. It obvously took him a little longer to scrounge up the $37.50 to apply. He kept saying he was going to run but since he didn't, I couldn't figure if he was short on time or money and I was just getting ready to send him at least the 50 cents.

So now we have at least 1010 people born in the United States (don't forget that's one of the two prerequisits - the other being the candidate must be at least 36 years of age). It's going to be a tough choice but I am sure the American people as wise as we are will come up with someone perfect. After all didn't we do that the last time??????????????

3 comments:

Joan said...

I am soooo not looking forward to the next year. And my biggest question is, if all these people are busy running for President of the United States, who the heck is legislating our country at the moment? Is there anyone left in the Capitol who is available to actually vote?

Anonymous said...

excellent question.

Lynn said...

Well I figure that by next year the number of candidates will be reduced significantly...then I'll deal with it.