Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nothing to blog about

I have been getting E-mails from my friends asking why I haven't blogged for a while. Truth is nothing has been happening worth blogging about.

I figure to report on the Moose Family Center Kid's Halloween party which is on Saturday, Oct 20. We expect about 70 kids and it should be a blast.

My Bag Lady Halloween costume is done and ready to wear on the 27th, and hopefully win a prize. That would be a very nice bonus.

There is really nothing else going on. Unlike Ellen Degenerous, I haven't adopted a dog or given one away. What I cannot believe is that anyone would issue death threats because of a dog to the two women who manage the pet adoption center. Maybe calmer heads should prevail in this. Ellen may be famous but mob thinking shouldn't set off anyone and I really hope everyone involved works it out logically to everyone's best interest (well mostly the dog's best interest).

4 comments:

Michele said...

Well, it's nice to see you about on the blogging world. I get those days or weeks where there isn't a whole lot to talk about and a use the "throw-a-joke-or-cartoon-post" on. Yeh, pretty bad.
Sounds like fun with 70 kids at the Halloween party. I am sure there will be lots of activities going on.
I know you will win a prize at your party, I can't wait and I'm excited to see a pic of the costume!!
Have a good weekend!

Joan said...

Welcome to the blogging doldrums. There seems to be a lot of it going around these days.

I can't wait to hear all about the Halloween party for the kids AND the grand debut of your bag lady costume. So most importantly...what's the prize if you win???

Patti said...

And I want to see photos of you in the bag lady costume Moosie!

Welcome back to blogland.

the moose buyer said...

Michele in your honor, the shirt I am wearing for Halloween is one I wore when I was huge. It has the Canadian and American flags and says "friends forever". The shirt and my skirt will be tied around the waist with a rope.

Joan, the prizes are all cash this year. There are 4 costume prizes - most original, scariest, cutest and I can't remember the last one. There is money for pumpkin carving (not me - I have no talent) and there will be three games with money prizes. I think I heard mention that the prizes will be around $20.00 each. I just want to win to be able to say that I did.