Friday, September 14, 2007

Here I am with Joan

So this is lesson day. Don't know what I will learn but we are going to try. So here goes nothing. Stay tuned for either strange or good things. Right now I am not sure.

The first thing Joan is going to try to teach me is how to do a link to something! I am going to create a link to Joan's blog (maybe). Here is the link.

The next thing I am going to learn is how to download pictures into the blog. Since I am using Joan's computer, Lord knows what picture will appear - SURPRISE!!

This is me at the Moose Valentine's party. One of these days I may show you a before my stomach bypass surgery picture.











Now we are playing with award insert so here goes nothing.... ok so I learned how to insert an award in my sidebar and since Joan doesn't have "you make me laugh" I now have "you make me smile".

So I have overloaded my brain with three new things. I will go home and try them one of these days. In the meantime, I am going to use the next few hours to visit with my only 2nd oldest cousin.

7 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Well there you go, you learned how to do the link, upload the picture and put a button on your sidebar...you did GREAT:-) Either Joan is a very good teacher or you're a very good student...I'm guessing it's both! Well done! Loved seeing your picture:-) xox

Ralph said...

Lovely picture, you look great! Remember the line from 'The Karate Did', where the master said "There are no bad students, only bad teachers" (that does not include the very erstwhile librarian, of course!)

Linda said...

Thanks to Ralph's comment all I can of now is "wax on - wax off"!

You're doing great and I'm sure that as time goes on you find this whole thing just gets easier and easier and you'll be an old pro in no time!

Love the picture, too, you look fantastic!

the moose buyer said...

of course I haven't tried things on my own yet. I have a picture of me before my surgery which I will try to post along with one of me taken a few weeks ago, so the difference can be shown. That will really be the test.

Midlife Mom said...

Hey give the student an A on computer science!!! I hope you wrote everything down, that's the only way I can learn anything new and remember it. I keep a file on which things I want to do and look them up and go by the directions until I have learned it. It's a big help! I still can't use my new template and add things. I'm thinking about getting a new one that is more user friendly like the generic blogger was. I have to contact my niece everytime I want something added to my sidebar. I have a computer guy but he only does it on his days off from his real job and is usually booked solid. Will be looking forward to the before and after pictures!! xoxo

Michele said...

Sweeeeeet! That's awesome! I am so impressed... next feat is skydiving!!

Patti said...

Moosie! congrats! you did a great job. There are lots of computer things that I need help with ~ that's what teen-agers are for.

Nice photo. Thanks for sharing.