Monday, March 24, 2008

DING DACK THE WITCH IS BACK

Well my beloved co-buyer came back today!!! I have written how strong her personality is and now I can prove it. The doctor told her she should stay home another week and not drive for three more. She somehow convinced him (I have no idea how) not only to allow her to come back to work but she drove even though she was in pain. She refused to take any pain medicine because (I heard her tell our boss) it makes her tired, so I am assuming she was in pain all day.

The atmosphere of the office is back to it's usual. No laughter today at all and everyone is on edge because we have no idea how much she will tolerate.

So it's back to the usual. What a lovely 3 week work vacation I had.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Aww.. so sorry, it was a nice rest though. Maybe working with the pain will make her realize it's too much and she will take a few more days off yet... (fingers crossed)

the moose buyer said...

Well today is the 2nd day and she is going to work half days for the rest of the week so I am guessing not being on pain medicine was tougher than she figured.

Ralph said...

Moosie, at least you can count the days until she will be an ex-coworker. No pain, no gain says I

Patti said...

Sorry to hear she returned, Moosie, and that everyone in the office is on edge.

Have a good weekend away from work!